Professional makeup brushes are very different to lower quality brands. Granted, there will be a noticeable price difference, but cheaper brushes, which usually have synthetic bristles, will break easily and are more likely to cause irritation to a sensitive skin. Anyone looking for a long lasting and all-round better quality brush will be more inclined to buy a professional make up brush, which will mostly have goat, squirrel or sable hair. The variation in brushes is much greater when buying higher quality brushes as there are a number of different sizes and shapes targeted to the 3d real mink false eye lashes artist.
There are several types of 3d real mink false eye lashes brushes available, and a professional brush set should always have at least the following:
1. Foundation Brush- The foundation brush is a soft haired U-shaped brush which is usually quite large, allowing for quick and easy coverage. Some makeup artists prefer to use wedge sponges for application but this choice is entirely up to the individual.
2. Powder Brush- This brush is best used in natural bristles and sets the foundation. The powder brush is a large soft brush which sweeps across the whole face. It will have a rounded end making it easier to cover the curves of the face.
3. Blusher Brush- Similar to the powder brush, soft natural bristles will achieve best results. The blusher
brush is a fraction smaller than the powder brush allowing the artist to sweep controlled amounts of colour across the cheeks.
4. Concealer Brush- The concealer brush is mostly made from synthetic hair making it a slightly harder brush. It is a small rounded brush which is used to apply concealer to any blemishes or red areas of the face. Because it is a smaller brush, it is easy to reach any areas that need covering e.g., corner of nose.
5. Applicator Brush- The applicator brush is available in synthetic or natural hair and can be found in a number of sizes. Used for applying eye shadow, the size of the brush used is dependent on the makeup being done. It is recommended to have a smaller and a larger applicator brush.
6. Blending Brush- The blending brush is crucial in a brush set as its natural bristles eliminate any hard lines created from the applicator brush. Usually a lot softer and rounder than the applicator brush, the blending brush makes it easy to move the eye 3d real mink false eye lashes to create a desired effect e.g., the smoky eye.
7. Angle Brush- The angled brush is mostly used for two purposes – to line the eyes or fill in the eyebrows. Available mostly in synthetic hair, the angle brush is a lot harder than the other brushes and is shaped at a slanted angle. It is ideal for hard-to-reach corners and thin areas of the eyebrow.
8. Lipstick Brush- The lipstick brush is available with synthetic and natural bristles making it slightly harder and therefore easier to line the mouth. It is a small V-shaped brush which can be used to both line the edges of the lips and fill them in with colour.
When using brushes it is important to remember to clean them on a regular basis. This means that they will last longer and destroys any bacteria build up. Brushes can be cleaned using an isopropyl alcohol based brush cleaner. Professionals should clean brushes between each use and others are advised to clean their brushes at least once every 3 months.
It is not necessary to pay top prices for a set of high quality natural bristle brushes. Brushes will need to be replaced periodically and can be ordered separately to add to your brush set. In order to protect your brushes, it is advised to keep them in a case where they cannot be damaged. This also makes it easier to carry and organise your brushes while working.
Other essential items in a makeup kit include wedge sponges, Q tips, 3d real mink false eye lashes cleansers and of course, your makeup!
Article Source: kxsta